Whether you are a blogger or a like-minded person who has expertise or skills in any of the topics covered on our blog, then we will love to feature your article on our website.
eCommerce Guest Posting
Thank you for being so interested in contributing to The eCommerce Lava Blog, a site dedicated exclusively to eCommerce Marketing, Dropshipping, Wholesale, Private Label, White Label etc.
About eCommerce Lava
Our blog has been read by over thousands of entrepreneurs monthly, eCommerce Lava has established itself as one of the top eCommerce agencies for marketing.
We accept a limited number of guest post contributions each quarter. If you believe you can provide comprehensive, superior, practical and actionable information, please read on.
Topics & Categories Covered
Our valued readers are only interested in learning about sales marketing channels and tools to grow their eCommerce businesses, for example:
- eCommerce SEO
- eCommerce marketing
- Conversion rate optimization
- eCommerce analytics + data analysis
- eCommerce tools
- eCommerce email marketing
- eCommerce software
- eCommerce case studies
- eCommerce statistics
Pro Tip: Please do a search on the blog on your post topic to ensure we haven’t covered the topic previously. This can help the chances of your post being approved.
In addition, we encourage you to contact us through our contact page if you have any questions or guidance on topics. Please, note though that we cannot guarantee approval of your guest post prior to your submission of your full post.
Guest Post Quality Guidelines
Readers of the blog expect high-quality, well-researched, actionable information.
Guest posts should give the reader as many tips, ideas, links and resources as possible.
Typically, we find that the more resource and multimedia-rich the blog post is, the more it’s shared.
This means that images, videos, and anything else that enriches the content and the ability to understand the information in the post, is welcomed.
Additional Guidelines & Formatting of Guest Posts
The requirements for guest posting on our blog are as follows:
- The content must be well researched, resourceful and engaging
- The content must be original – we review all posts with CopyScape
- The topic must be relevant to eCommerce and entrepreneurship and fit into one of our marketing categories
- The post must be a minimum of 1,500-2000 words
- The post must be submitted in Google Doc format only
- Proper spelling, grammar and sentence structure are imperative
- You may include 1 do-follow contextual link to your website/tool/product/service/resource within the post itself
- All content must be exclusive to us and cannot be reposted, or syndicated elsewhere
- You must include your own byline (approximately 50 words) and author photo at the end of your guest post
- Where possible enhance the post with images, embedded videos or other relevant and engaging media. In addition, Use royalty-free images.
- Our blog content width is 1200px pixels. All full-width images should be delivered at 2x our blog column width to ensure they look sharp on retina/high definition displays.
- Please note that all images must be original or appropriately cited
- There should not be any spin content.
- We reserve the right to edit the content if necessary.
- Please add a short author bio and image at the bottom of the article.
- Once published, you can promote the article on your blog, site, and social media platforms.
- Please use H2 for all major headings and H4 for sub-headings.
- Failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in delay, rejection or removal of the guest post
- We reserve the right to approve/reject or edit content and links as we see fit
Please note that our illustrator will design a featured image for all guest posts so there’s no need to submit one.
Drop us an e-mail at: email@example.com
Looking for a Writer for Guest Posting?
We realize there are many smaller startups out there that are looking for exposure and doing guest posting but don’t have writers on the team and don’t even know where to begin to find great writers to write a guest post on their behalf.
We have guest post writing services starting from $350 USD per article.
Types of Posts We Love
- Expanded list post
- Case study
- Personal stories
- Practical – step-by-step guides
- Impartial comparison posts for services and products
- Comprehensive resources
Who We Accept Guest Posts From
Please note that we only accept guest blog posts from well-established industry professionals/companies. We do not accept submissions from freelance writers, or others that are not deeply involved and connected to the eCommerce and online business community.
Submission & Approval Process
If you have a post that meets or exceeds the criteria above and are interested in submitting a post for consideration, please do so through our contact form below.
Once submitted, your post will be reviewed within 7 business days and you’ll be notified by email of the decision. Even if your post is rejected we will let you know.
If your post requires minor revisions we will let you know, however, posts that do not fit our audience or are deemed to not meet our editorial standards and guidelines won’t be approved.
Submit an eCommerce blog guest post using the form below:
SEARCH QUERIES TO FIND GUEST POSTING OPPORTUNITY
| “ecommerce blog guest post” | “ecommerce blog write for us” | “ecommerce guest article” | “this is a guest post by” | “contributing writer” | “want to write for” | “submit blog post” | “contribute to our site” | “guest column” | “submit content” | “submit your content” | “submit post” | “submit news” | “become a guest blogger” | “guest blogger” | “guest posts wanted” | “looking for guest posts” | “guest posts wanted” | “guest poster wanted” | “accepting guest posts” | “write for us.”